- Next story Why culture, not race, determines tastes in music
- Previous story Veteran African economist Yacouba Fassassi strongly advocates a break-away from the CFA franc
- Trump’s ‘America first’ trade policy ignores key lesson from Great Depression
- Zakaria El hamel wins the 2017 Pan-African Humanitarian Award
- Is the U.S. supporting the demonstrations in Togo?
- Are religious people more moral?
- Benin’s understated democracy
- Can Togo’s president Faure Gnassingbe survive the growing popular revolt?
- Sakashoes, a Benin’s shoe company eyeing the international market
- U.S. Postal Service honors Museum of African American History with a new stamp
- South African Airways voted best African airline in London
- Africa in world’s economic competitiveness
The African Magazine
26 Oct, 2017
- 2016 U.S. presidential election africa africa-black america african culture African development African Diaspora African economies african magazines African magazines published in the U.S. African magazines published in the us african politics african women Benin black history Cote d'Ivoire politics democracy in Africa democracy in Benin Democracy in Ivory Coast democratization in Africa democratization in Benin democratization in Cote d'Ivoire democratization in Ivory Coast Donald Trump Donald Trump's Africa policy ebola Hillary Clinton's foreign policy. Hillary Clinton and Africa ivory coast Ivory coast politics Obama's legacy Obama's legacy to Africa Obama's legacy to Africa.Why the surge of anti-black racism under Obama Obama and Africa Patrice Talon poverty in Africa racism in america soumanou salifou the african the african magazine the premier African magazine published in the U.S. the premier African magazine published in the US Trump and Africa u.s.-africa relations U.S. policy towards Africa Yayi Boni
BLACK HISTORY FEATURES
1. A cooking program promotes African culinary heritage in the U.S.
2. Remembering African American media pioneer John H. Johnson
3. Pilgrimage to Goree
4. African Americans who hate to be called African Americans
5. Black panthers and “black lives matter:” parallels and progress
6. Quebec to rename sites with names containing the “n” word
7. Continent-wide survey about how Africans feel about African Americans
8. How African Americans reconnect with Africa
9. Africans reconcile with the black Diaspora
10. Some whites more African than they think